Visionnaire is making a call to students interested in participating in a software project.
Visionnaire is making a call to students interested in participating in a software project. The project is for one of Visionnaire's clients and a class will be set up to prepare for the project.
This page describes more information about the format of jobs.
- The project will be developed using an automatic code generation tool that is not well known in Brazil.
- Therefore initial training on the tool is required.
- The project needs approximately 10 people after the training.
- It is planned to create a class of approximately 15 people
- Understanding Object Orientation and System Analysis is a plus
- The training itself is planned to take place as follows:
- 4 to 6 weeks long
- With face-to-face classes and online training
- All training of the tool can be done via the Internet, at one's own time.
- The face-to-face meetings will be for the orientation and monitoring of the training.
- The plan for face-to-face meetings is to take place on Tuesday afternoon, Thursday afternoon and Saturday morning.
- Each face-to-face meeting will last from 2:00 to 2:30
- Coffee will be provided at face-to-face meetings
- Training is not remunerated in this first phase, people who adapt to the tool and wish to continue the process may receive remuneration in the next phases.
- The details of this whole process will be explained at the first training meeting.
- The first meeting is scheduled for Nov 14, 2017 at 2 pm
- The project is a large project, which is expected to be implemented starting later this year 2017, and running throughout 2018
- Probably more than 10 people will be needed by 2018, so there will probably be a new class after this class, but for now we are planning around 10 people for this first phase of the project.
- People who undergo the training, and the second phase (which is a test at the client company), will be hired
- The second phase (which is a test in the client company) may already be paid with a daily allowance.
- All details of the tool, project, phases and compensation format will be explained at the first meeting.
Date and time of first meeting: Nov 14, 2017 at 2pm
Address: R. Eng. Roberto Fischer, 208
Curitiba Software Park - CIC
Tel: (41) 3337-1000 (Rayra or Amanda)
Email: [email protected]